YOUTUBE ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

YOUTUBE ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

A group of hackers started a campaign that is hacking the youtube users account.

Some account has been already hacked in automobile community include Built, Troy Sowers, MaxtChekVids, PURE Function, and Musafir.

The main targeted youtube channels are auto and car community which are been hacked massively.

A YouTube channel owner reported on Twitter that his account named ‘Bangon Pilipinas TV’ got hacked and the name has been changed to ‘Natural Live HD’.


The owner twitted on the twitter that “@teamYoutube please be informed that one of my Brand accounts on Youtube was hacked. Name Bangon Pilipinas TV. Now its change to Natural Live HD. I need help to return it back my owned YT Channel, waiting for your advice thank you,” Ayuk Nalds tweeted.

“@SusanWojcicki hello so I'm guessing y'all working on my YouTube channel it's been hacked. I have waiting on your creators respond back to me they haven't I really need my YouTube channel back my name is TheRealDJSpankk Rogers Screwston Tx that's my YouTube pg,” another YouTube user tweeted.

This group of hackers using the phishing technique to harvest the cridentials of the youtube owners by directing to them fake google login page.

The hacker group login into users google account and changing the youtube channels URL and selling them to other users.

Hackers managed to bypass the two-factor authentication on the 's account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAREER TECHNOLOGY CYBER SECURITY INDIA PVT LTD.

Some Dark web Links

Cyber Security Audits